Sunday, March 2, 2008

embarrassed



This week I was going to do unheard but the photos I pictured just weren't turning out right. We went down to the Macy basement to take them and Liz had Nathan hold her phone while I took the pictures. He thought it would be highly funny to send a really embarrassing text to all the guys on her phone. I thought it would be interesting to take her picture while she was embarrassed because we often see people hesitant about getting their picture taken but not embarrassed by something else.

1 comment:

Anita Opazo said...

I enjoy your thoughts behind this image...very photojournalistic. It's a bit disappointing that the first is blurry, did you not get any other ones that were clearer? If you did I would ask why you chose the blurry one to post. In photojournalistic projects we should always ask if this is a photo we'd see in the newspaper...if it isn't "printable" quality keep working until you get ones that are.

Glad to see you working with staged projects...looking forward to more.